Built in the early 1900’s, this home was restored in the late 2014, still adhering to the footprint and Spanish-American Colonial style of the Filipino bahay-na-bato. It was completed on March 9, 2015 and called Paradores del Castillo because of the Spanish practice of transforming old castles, monasteries and historic buildings into government-run bed & breakfast facility. “Parar” or “para” means to stop and stay. The Spanish-Filipino surname del Castillo also means “castle”. Thus, the hotel’s name literally means, “stop at castle.” This hotel is located a few meters from the historic Villavicencio Ancestral House (Casa V), the home of the Villavicencio revolutionary figures; the San Lorenzo Ruiz steps leading to the Virgin of Caysasay Church; the Taal Public Market; the St. Martin de Tours Basilica; and the museums on Agoncillo Street. Guests can enjoy the garden with a panaromic view of the adjacent towns of Lemery, Calaca, Balayan Bay, the Pansipit River, and the Virgin of Caysasay Church. “This is our home, our castle, your place in time to make new memories.”